Our Data Warehouse Team is expanding!
We’re looking for a motivated and driven Data Warehouse team members with extensive experience and a passion for supporting various kind of web based application platforms.
You are a well organized, task oriented, results driven, and a creative developer. You have a personal vision and flare that is unparalleled in the industry. You take pride in providing a quality product that understands the flow and the expected progression of the game. Your attention to detail drives you to provide an immersive, polished game environment.
What you will have to do
The estimated number of resources required to complete the scope.
The Data Architect is required to perform the following activities:
· Design data architecture, data lifecycle management, and performance, including technologies, systems, internal and external data sources in line with NDMO standards.
· Define system architecture for structured/unstructured data and the data lake and data warehouse design blueprint, in conjunction with CLIENT’s broader technology architecture.
· Define data model of the data warehouse and identify datasets and DataMart.
· Provide policy, procedures, and standards used by data analysts and database administrators who are aligned with NDMO and international standards.
· Define processes and tools for data discovery, extraction, transformation, loading, data visualization, and virtualization.
Who we are looking to hire
- Self-Motivated and able to break down complex tasks.
- Clean and modular development
- Able to understand feedback and criticism and use it to overcome challenging problems
- 5+ years of experience working for DWH jobs
What we offer
- Work with a motivated and driven team
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- Work remotely
- Stable and secure work environment
- A decent salary – an opportunity to take part in seminars and conferences.
You can contact us by submitting our contact form or submit your CV via our applicant form for getting more details.