Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for a Senior .Net developer of profiler libraries, server agents and other SDKs and libraries. If you love the internals of languages and libraries, and debugging and solving code issues, this might just be the role for you. The code you produce will be running in process on thousands of our client’s applications and servers, running with low overhead and efficiently as possible is key and will help your peers (other developers) around the world to quickly find and solve their own applications performance issues. This team is responsible for building profilers for Java, PHP, Node.js, Ruby, .NET and Python.
- Min. 4 years of .NET experience or 4 years with .NET accompanied by other experience.
- Bachelorʼs degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- .NET: capable of writing clean, efficient, fast code.
- Polyglot language experience with Node.js, Ruby, Python, PHP or Java is a strong plus.
- Mid. level of English.
Good to have:
- Experience using profilers, APM products, and other diagnostic tools a plus;
- Knowledge of Linux internals — File system, security, configuration, etc strongly preferred;
- Experience using cloud hosting, docker, and Kubernetes strongly preferred;
- Experience with both backend and front-end development (full stack engineering);
- Experience with modern ingestion technologies using Kafka, Azure event hubs or the like;
- Comfort with new languages such as go-lang or DB technologies such as postgres.
- Strong level of English.
- Implement new features, bug fixes, and required maintenance .NET based server monitoring agent;
- Build profilers and instrumentation libraries for .NET applications;
- Help design and build the next generation of monitoring and profiling agents;
- Work with the engineering leadership and product management on the roadmap;
- Work with a team of other developers;
- Adhere to organizational standards for security, performance, and automated testing;
- Determine and follow best practices and patterns.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with the regular review;
- Working equipment;
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work opportunities;
- Online English courses;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Teambuilding’s, corporate parties and company trips abroad;
- Great working environment and team spirit.