Senior Flutter Developer
Our AR/VR Team is expanding!
We’re looking for a motivated and driven Flutter developer with extensive experience and a passion for creating outstanding and engaging AR/VR mobile and headset applications.
You are a well organized, task oriented, results driven, and a creative developer. You have a personal vision and flare that is unparalleled in the industry. You take pride in providing a quality product that understands the flow and the expected progression of the game. Your attention to detail drives you to provide an immersive, polished game environment.
What you will have to do
- Become a voice in the team to brainstorm, design, and code all aspects of game play
- Implement content from the art team such as animations, particle effects, and UI customization
- Efficiently work with all technical aspects of the game
- Receive bug reports from players and team members and quickly mitigate, test and deploy solutions
- Work quickly and efficiently to problem solve and come up with solutions
- Understand the direction of the game and anticipate future updates
- Develop and code with a modular perspective anticipating future updates and not limiting development to the current goal
- Understand the game design flow providing suggestions and solutions that compliment the game progression and design
- Work closely with all aspects of the team to realize a quality final product
Who we are looking to hire
- Self-Motivated and able to break down complex tasks.
- Passionate about games and gaming.
- Clean and modular development
- Able to understand feedback and criticism and use it to overcome challenging problems
- 5+ years of experience working with mobile applications
- Proven experience and results in the mobile games industry
What we offer
- Work with a motivated and driven team
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- Work remotely
- Stable and secure work environment